Conditions of Booking 'The Apartment'
- The Period of rental is flexible under the “The Apartment”
Plan as arrival and departures times are pre-arranged with us well in advance.
- A 20% deposit is payable at the time of booking and the balance is payable
upon arrival at La Toscane upon the hand over of 'Apartment' keys. The deposit
cheque should be made payable to JPO Hobbs and sent to La Toscane, 83570 CORRENS,
- Electricity, central heating, water, towels and bed linen are included.
- A telephone is available for local calls only. Please bring your mobile
for international calls.
- A caution deposit of £200 GB is payable on arrival and refunded on
departure providing 'The Apartment' has been left in the same condition as
it was found on arrival. Bedrooms and bathrooms will be serviced by us. The
renter agrees to look after 'The Apartment' with care and to replace any broken
- As with any type of Holiday, guests are advised to protect themselves against
any unforseen circumstances, Force Majeure and Cancellation, howsoever caused,
by taking out the necessary Travel Insurance. In the event that a guest cancels
a booking after monies have been paid, the renter will forfeit his deposit
and/or final payment unless a substitute tenant can be found. If a substitute
tenant can be found, any payments already made will be refunded less 10% administration
- The renter acknowledges that any reservation made is done so "in good
faith" and in accordance with the Conditions stated in the Conditions
of Booking. The renter further agrees that neither he/she or any member of
his/her party will hold the owners responsible for any mishap or accident
to persons or property while occupying the house during the tenancy agreement.
Please print our PDF copy of the Conditions of Booking, sign it and then mail the form with deposit payment to:
Vieux Chemin de Cotignac (St Jean)